18/08 - La Mer Enchants

    After the first "Getting used with" phase, I'm in love with that wedding euphoria that has been following me the whole summer...Every Sunday when I sit to have a final look at the photos and do THE post, feels like one of the most recharging moments.
Last Saturday, we had the privilege to be part of a very special wedding. It's hard to find the most appropriate words about the spot, it was just the right place for that wedding...The best atmosphere, nature and view.  I was absolutely amazed. And it was different than blue and white:) Yes, I needed to change the colors a little bit. No offence #SummerBlue&White2018, but I was very glad we broke the tradition... Take a look, our flowers and The Magnifique La Mer! 
.....and I can't wait until next weekend, it's going to be a big challenge, as we have 4 weddings in 5 days:) We will send August in style, I promise :) 

So, it starts like...
It Takes around 6 hours to make 12 like those :)



 

And the then it looks like that....


\

















No comments: